Monday, March 13, 2023

ROUGH WEEK - 3/12/23

      Besides being your average lazy teenager this week I’ve been pretty unproductive for some real reasons. To start, It’s the end of the third quarter and I’ve been trying really hard to get all A’s. I’ve never had a third quarter where it’s been an issue; however, this quarter has proven to be much more difficult than the ones in the past, and all of my grade-determining tests and assignments have fallen between last week and this upcoming week. So, I’ve been absolutely filled with studying, practicing, and completing assignments which have caused me to be even more stressed than I would usually be. So, I’ve been pretty anxious. 

      In addition to that this has been the first week of cheer tryouts for me at school cheer is something that is very important to me so I’ve been dedicating a lot of time and energy to practicing and making sure that I’m doing everything right in order to hopefully make the team. 

As you can see, I didn't even get the chance to start my CCR or editing!

      This was also the weekend that my cousin came down from college who I don’t see very often so we had a lot of family dinners scheduled and planned along with things to do with him during the day. So, I haven’t been able to spend much time doing my assignments. 

      To top things off I have also come down with some sort of sickness that caused me to be on medicine that has been giving me some pretty bad stomach aches and making me overall feel pretty bad. So, it’s been pretty difficult to focus on school when I haven’t been feeling very well. This actually affected me tonight as I was doing my chemistry homework and studying for a big math test that is tomorrow because I had just taken my medicine and I got this terrible stomach ache which actually caused me to have a panic attack, which isn’t necessarily uncommon for me. It just really sucks when I have other things to be doing. This is something that’s me back pretty regularly For example, when I was in class the other day, completing a media text essay I randomly felt one coming on me and I just had to remind myself that everything was going to be fine which ended up working however, sometimes it doesn’t and sometimes I need to sit alone and make sure everything is okay. 

      Overall, this week has been pretty stressful so making time to follow my calendar that I made a couple weeks ago hasn’t been the easiest. I know this week I was supposed to start editing however, I’m gonna have to start that next week which was not my plan. But, is not the end of the world as I know most of my friends haven’t even started filming filming. 

I’ll talk to you guys later. Signing off!
- Amanda Margulies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening - 4/2/23

Here is the link to my two minute film opening! https://youtu.be/qF-pRffSDgc I hope you guys have enjoyed this journey with me. Signing off!...